Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last Bad Meal

Homemade Blueberry Sauce!
Today I start eating right. Today I will begin to eat light, healthy, nutrient rich foods. But before this I have to have my last bad meal. Everyone should be able to have one last night of extravagance, full of fatty and sugary foods. Unfortunately, every meal seems to be my "last bad meal". I wish that today I could have started eating right. I wish I could have said that the margarita queso chicken and shrimp from Applebee's with the sampler trio of beer cheese dip and pretzel sticks, BBQ boneless wings, sliders and fries from last night would have been my last horrible meal. I also wish I didn't start out the morning with a stack of pancakes and blueberry sauce, followed by snacking on brownie fudge ice cream and oatmeal raisin cookies, then chase that with lunch at McDonald's of three cheeseburgers and fries. I'll most likely end the day with some more ice cream and pizza. Felicia says we are addicted to bad food. That we have an eating disorder. I'm inclined to think this is true. How can we overcome this disgusting dependence on something we are utterly and truly dependent on?

No comments:

Post a Comment