Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 3

The third day has passed and I managed to exercise a little bit more than yesterday. I think the problem is that when I wake up I find it harder to get dressed and put my shoes on than it is to simply roll back into bed and sleep another half hour. I'm going to do a little experiment. I'm going to put my shorts, socks, shoes, and t-shirt right beside my bed so that when I wake up I won't have to go looking for anything. The next step will be getting outside. The last few mornings there have been thunderstorms that have kept me from going out. Tomorrow morning should be dry, mildly warm, and as long as I'm prepared I will have no excuse but to do some hard training.

I have to remind myself that regardless of how well or how horribly I stick to my diet and exercise that today is still day 3. Day 90 will come no matter how I do and once this is all over I can either be the man I want to be or I can be the same as I am today. I make that choice. I decide if I want to change or stay the same. It's a choice that I make every single morning and through my actions during the day. What I need to get better at is being more aware of the decisions I make.

BTW, I skipped breakfast again. Ate a healthy lunch and then had Chick-fil-a for dinner including a cookies and cream shake, and later a blue coconut slush from Sonic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment