Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 5

Today was a decent day. I woke up early (only hitting the snooze once) and got outside for a short run. Stopped off in a local church parking lot and did some power jumps, pushups, mountain climbers, and high knees, then ran/walked back home.

I didn't eat good today. Felicia and I had Red Baron pizza and some custard from a local place down the street. That's the problem with Oklahoma. There are too many food options. When we visit family in Pennsylvania or in Florida there aren't half the options there are here. Within one mile of our home there are 3 Mexican restaurants, 4 Asian Restaurants, a doughnut shop, McDonalds, KFC, Raising Cains, Burger King, Sonic Drive-In, the custard place, 3 pizza places, Long John Silvers, a BBQ place, a cookie shop, a cafe, 3 sub sandwich places, and a Jamba Juice. All but 2 of those places I just listed exist on the same intersection. It's ridiculous!

I finished the day with some weight lifting. Mostly dumbbell curls and triceps extensions. It won't counteract the calories I took in but at least it's something active. Here's to the weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment