Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 6 & 7

The weekend is here and though it has been fun and relaxing I haven't done much in the way of working out or eating right. Yesterday Felicia and I went to see the Purge at the Warren Theater. They have a balcony which serves food during the movie. I ordered a cocktail and a very cheesy chicken quesadilla followed by a turkey, cranberry and brie sandwich with fries.

At Plaza Towers Elementary School

After the movie we went to check out the tornado devastation around Plaza Tower's Elementary School. Felicia got a T-shirt. I got to check out a clients old home which, amazingly, still stood with major damage but it wasn't wiped clean off the foundation like their neighbors houses.


Something needs to give. I'd be lucky if I lost a pound this week. Honestly, I feel as though I may have gained weight. Zachary woke up at 6:00 a.m. this morning and I'm kicking myself for not using that opportunity to go for a run. Instead, I went back to bed for another hour and a half. There are 83 days left in this journey and I need to make the most of each and every one.



No comments:

Post a Comment