Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 9

I got up with my son crying at 5:50 a.m. this morning and took that as a cue to go for a run. I ran a half mile down to a local church and did some pushups and burpees in thier parking lot then ran/walked the half mile back. This small little jont took me 30 minutes to complete. That's pathetic. From henceforth I shall make it a goal to complete a mile run in under 10 minutes. Also I want to be able to run longer distances. I'd like to be able to run 5 miles. Here is my second goal I am making: I want to run from my home to here...

From Google street view
This is at Campus Corner at the University of Oklahoma. It's roughly 2.5 miles from my home so if I can make it here then I'll have gone 5 miles roundtrip. By the end of these 90 days I WILL make it there. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goals Ryan. Fifteen months ago I could barely run for a minute straight. Now I can run 22K. You can do anything if you want it badly enough. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete